play my favourite song.
Sunday, May 11, 2008
I've so many things to blog about but I'm so supposed to sleep like now cause' we're meeting really tomorrow! So shall blog in summaries, here goes..

Anyways I'm like so starstruck cause' Gin took over Anan's! Her iso(s) are C R A Z Y ! ! ! And yep still very much loves Reggae! And Chan Baa Baa REGGAE IS DIFFERENT FROM GIRLS HIP HOP AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

And Stage is such a disappointment! The tees design are erm ehh ya.. The caps are really nice but I don't wear caps so ya..

Oo, and I permed my hair temporarily today cause' I'm like too free after packing my notes and room and doing my make up this morning before going for Reggae! Yay I like finally used the hair tingy my JC friends bought for me! And Willie allowed me to perm my hair if I want to do it next time cause' it wasn't as scary as he thought it would turn out to be!

O ya and I feel kinda guilty that I can't celebrate mothers day tomorrow! Oops!

Shall end off with 2 super bo liao photos! (I was choosing which pair of shades to bring) Woots* OFF TO BINTAN!!


HAA spongy looks really cute and Willie looks like Cyclops! HAA (: NITES

PS: Ironman is really cool! As in the robot, not the guy!! Saya suka teknologi!